The MBA Association is once again delighted to invite Ralph Benson and Olive Ryan of pensions adviser Moneycube for a lunchtime webinar on pensions, taking place on Tuesday,
The MBA Association is once again delighted to invite Ralph Benson and Olive Ryan of pensions adviser Moneycube for a lunchtime webinar on pensions, taking place on Tuesday, 20 July at 1pm.
The event will cover the following:
- Changes in the pensions landscape
- Legislative, professionalisation of governance
- Control, costs and transparency
- What’s around the corner?
- IORPS II, auto enrolment
- 5 big opportunities to enhance value – especially for entrepreneurs and those who control a company
- Choice and investment control
- Old pensions
- Wider tax-efficient benefits
- Retirement relief
- Corporate pensions and employee engagement.
Founded in 2015, Moneycube enables businesses and individuals to take control of their pensions and investments through better use of technology, open pricing and straight talking about money. It advises several prominent tech firms in the Irish market. Ralph Benson spent his early career as an M&A adviser, largely in London, before returning to Ireland to form Moneycube. He is a qualified financial advisor and a chartered accountant.
This virtual event is free to members who may bring a guest. Note members must log in to avail of free entry.
(Tuesday) 13:00 - 14:00
Ticket Section Title
Pensions with Moneycube
Tickets are not available for sale any more for this event!